Looking at brake design and production over the last quarter of a century no company has introduced new technology. Brypar have broken that mold with various unique elements to further refine the cast iron brake disc with improved design, lighter weight, better thermal properties and importantly, higher performance.
The Prime in Prime-S refer to the use of prime numbers as a design philosophy. Using a prime number of vanes, mounting points and groove wiping pattern natural vibrations are all but eliminated leading to motorsport brake discs that require little to no balancing.
Track testing has proven Brypar discs are better balanced, more thermally stable and have improved bite. What does this mean? More performance.
Disc Material: Cast Iron
Bell material: Nickel Plated Aluminium 6061-T6
• BPM02 High Carbon grey cast iron for high stress and continual thermal cycling
• Proprietary cast iron composition assists in reducing wear and increasing service life
• Direct OE replacement high performance brake disc assembly
• Prime number of vanes for natural NVH dampening
• Motorsport derived Konic groove pattern for improved bite and pad wear characteristics
• Designed to be used with OEM caliper
• Brypar recommends pairing Prime-S Discs with BP501 pads to match the improved performance of discs
Click here to download your fitting guide.